Monday, June 29, 2020

Fast Food Employee Has An Idea to Help Vinegar Syndrome Ship Out His Package Faster




     Frank Fulci, who is also known as Frightening Frankie on YouTube, has spent most of his adult life working for a popular fast food chain so Frankie knows a thing or two about good business.  This 43 year old is now acting manager for the fast food chain that he has spent 27 years working for and wants to help the boutique label Vinegar Syndrome become successful.

     "I ordered from them during their halfway to black Friday sale which was their biggest sale to date.  They had orders come in from all over the world on a release that has a huge cult following for.  That is why I believe that if they would ignore social distancing and state regulated limited occupancy laws and hire more people to help with shipping then I wouldn't have to wait like I did.  It's almost insulting that they don't want to cram more people in their building to package orders and risk exposing each other to COVID so I can get my order in what I think is a timely manner."

     Horrorable News reached out to the money grubbing Vinegar Syndrome on why they refuse to hire more employees and risk spreading Corona but we were sidetracked by the July pre-orders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment