Monday, June 29, 2020

Man Holds Off Would Be Attacker by Reminding Him That "All Lives Matter"




     Harvey Gaines was on his way home late one night after some late night bowling with some friends when he noticed he was being followed.  When he turned around to confront his would be attacker he found himself starring at the business end of a blade.

"I was terrified.  I've heard of people having knives and guns pulled on them but I never thought I would have it happen to me" Gaines told Horrorable News.  "I just turned around and when I saw my reflection in the knife I was froze with fear. That's when he said "are you ready to die mother fucker?"  I gasped and calmly said "please don't kill me...all lives matter.  The damndest thing happened after I said that.  The man looked at his hand holding the knife and then quickly dropped it while apologizing.  He told me I was right and kept talking about how wrong it was to threaten him like that."

     

No comments:

Post a Comment