Sunday, July 5, 2020

Horror Fan Adds Aging Actor She Admires on Facebook to Discover He Has Completely Different Political Views


     Thelma Venetti has been a lifelong horror fan.  Her parents perished in a car crash when she was a child and her uncle took over parental duties after their death.  "He loved horror and would show it all to me.  We would watch bloody ones, funny ones, sleazy ones, and stupid ones" Thelma told Horrorable News.

     In the age of social media it is common for fans to seek out those they admire and add them on various platforms.  Venetti was no exception and has added dozens of actors and actresses she grew up watching.  "Some of them were pretty cool.  After adding them I would spark up conversation with them and it meant a lot to me."  However, not all were memorable moments for Venetti.  "A few weeks ago I found an actor that has been in several films I would watch with my uncle.  I added him on Facebook and within just a matter of minutes he was posting political banter and showing his extreme ideology.  I loved him in those movies but I never expected this man who was the opposite gender as me and several decades older to have a such a different outlook on life as I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment