Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Man Scalping Friday the 13th Collection Tins Slaps Scream Factory with Cease and Desist


     Rob Holiday, better known on eBay as ugotrobbed, has supported his ever growing family by scalping movies on the auction site.  Rob sells a little of everything on his eBay store and if he thinks he can make a buck he will make the gamble on buying movies in bulk.  "I have a wife and kids to feed, nah sayin?" Rob told Horrorable News.  "I've been hustlin' on the bay for years now and companies like Syndrome and Scream are making it rough for a business man like myself."

     Rob is referring to Vinegar Syndrome who released Nightbeast on blu last year.  The DVD release of the film was going for absurd prices on eBay but that well dried up when Vin Syn released a remastered version of the film on blu.  "Now these cocksuckers are taking food out of my kids mouth and I can't be standin' by with my fingers up my ass.  I gotta stop em, nah sayin?  I'm sitting on 6 of these Jason tins that I'm selling for a hefty price.  Scream doesn't give a flying fuck about us little guys.  That's why I hit em with the ol' cease and desist notice.  I was doing this shit first!"


4 comments:

  1. Well I'm sure you're not going to be the only one doing it. The world doesn't revolve around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,my heart bleeds for you. Now 'spose you'll have to get off your arse and work a 10 hour shift in a job you HATE like the rest of us. And yes,as the post above said "the world doesn't revolve around you".

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world's smallest violin playing the saddest little song just for you douche. I'm ecstatic that Scream Factory came out with a box set better than that tin box, which I could not afford to buy because assholes like you were charging rediculous prices! I'm glad Scream Factory and Arrow Video and Vinegar Syndrome are gonne put you outta business because they are stellar companies who put out great products! Get a normal job like the rest of us! Good luck with that cease and desist bud!

    ReplyDelete