Saturday, April 13, 2019

Walking Dead Fan Excited to Meet Season 1 Food Services Guy at Upcoming Horror Con

     The Walking Dead is not only a popular horror show but it is a pop culture phenomenon.  The show is now working on it's 10th season with a successful spin-off show currently on it's fifth season and news of yet another spin-off in the works.
 
     Horror and pop cons has seen a huge influx of traffic due to the show and there is no shortage of guests considering the shows impressive cast ranging from popular characters to the hordes of the undead.  In fact, fans are so rabid about collecting the entire casts and crews autographs that it has inspired a horror con in the mid-west to invite the food service crew to sign autographs and photo ops with the fans.
 
"I can't believe I'm finally getting to meet them all" exclaimed 24 year old fan Roger Dunn.  "I've watched this show since season 2 and I've met everyone on the show but not the real heroes in the food services."
 
"When I was brought on for two days back in 2010 to prepare lunches for the zombie actors and some of the cast I did not expect my life to change like it did.  People recognize me on the streets and stop me for an autograph.  It's unbelievable" said 34 year old Sean Tanner as he posed for a $65 photo with a fan.  "Honestly, those two days was the easiest job I've ever had.  I had to cut the crust off Norman's PB&J triangles and keep napkins on the tables.  I wish I was never caught stealing supplies and kept the job."
 

It was recently announced that a horror con in Florida will dedicate a large portion to The Walking Dead cast along with members of Oasis Sanitation which was responsible for draining the port-o-johns while the show was filming near Atlanta.  We reached out to them for comment but they were out of the office.  

No comments:

Post a Comment