Thursday, May 9, 2019

"That's Gay" Guy Ready to Tell You Trailer for It: Chapter 2 Looks Gay

 

     Horror fans are on the edge of their seat waiting for the release of It: Chapter 2 but for Ronny Dillon this release just means he has more work to do.
 
Ronny was born in Florida but has since relocated to the mid-west where he has earned the reputation for letting friends and family members know if something is gay or not.  "This wasn't something I was expecting people to rely on, ya know" Ronny told Horrorable News.  "My friends were always talking about this or that movie and I had to tell them.  Now they rely on me to tell them if something is gay or not."
 
    The trailer for the new chapter to Stephen King's It is expected to drop today and many are looking at Ronny.  "Its a lot of responsibility.  I'm stressed and overworked as it is with all these gay ass movies like Endgame and that new Conjuring bullshit.  Now, they surprised us with the trailer for Chapter 2.  If I don't tell them its gay then how will they know?  For fucks sake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment