Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Man Hospitalized After Ending to Stephen King's Tommyknockers Was Spoiled on Social Media (Warning: Spoilers)


     This story starts late last week when Reginald Hammons of Louisiana was out with his wife of 7 years visiting a local flea market when he stumbled across a table with various novels for a quarter a piece.   Among the stack was several novels from master of horror Stephen King.  He grabbed what ones he could with the change in his pocket and returned home eager to curl up under a warm blanket and read.

He started with King's 1987 sci-fi classic Tommyknockers.  He was only able to get a few chapters in before his wife forced him to do chores around the house.  While resting, and thinking about Bruce Banner and Black Widow's death in Engame, he decided to browse Facebook on his phone when it happened.

A friend of a friend had befriended him on Facebook several years ago.  "I don't really know the man but my friend said he was cool" Hammons told Horrorable News.  "I was just scrolling along when I saw it.  It was directly under a video my aunt shared from her church service last Sunday and above an anti-vaxxer meme.  I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.  This monster was irresponsible and completely gave away the ending.  I couldn't breathe.  I called for my wife but I didn't have a voice and then I collapsed."

Tommyknockers is essential reading for horror and sci-fi fans and the ending should never be spoiled for new-comers.  I mean, it's not like its Jorah Mormont. 

*Disclaimer - Horrorable News is not a satire news site.  These are real headlines with real news.  Please share to various horror groups and pages for respectful and genuine comments.

Once again, not satire.  Not Satire. 


No comments:

Post a Comment