Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Horror Fan Turns Movie Collecting Hobby into Successful YouTube Career; Haters Forced to Buy Movies Like the Losers They Are

 
     YouTuber and movie reviewer Byron Miller has turned his passion for movie collecting into a successful YouTube channel.  Miller started showing off his movie collection six years ago on YouTube and over time he has slowly gained a substantial following.  His movie update and quick movie reviews has caught the eye of several film distribution companies who now send him product to feature on his channel.  "I never expected this to happen" Miller told Horrorable News.  "When I crossed 20k subscribers I started getting emails from companies that I've collected for years asking to showcase their newest releases.  I couldn't pass this up and now I get new releases every few days from several outstanding companies.  It does ruffle a few feathers among the movie groups but I don't lose any sleep over it."  Miller said while laughing.  "It's not like I'm going to cry myself to sleep knowing someone I don't know turned me into a meme because I get movies for free that they spend $20 and $30 a piece for."
 
     Miller's success has caused controversy among other collectors and movie snobs.  "It's so fucking stupid" said movie collector Chris Dryer.  "He shows the front and back of the movie and these companies give him this shit for free while I'm over here doing nothing with my time and bitching for free shit.  It makes absolutely no sense.  Hell, I could record a video, edit it, and then upload it but I don't want to invest that much time into it." 



No comments:

Post a Comment