Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Man That Only Eats Fried Chicken and Doritos is Pissed Over Fright Rags Selling Plus Size Shirts for Additional Charge

 
    Many Americans struggle with their weight but for Tennessee's Mike Rhodes his struggle comes at a price.  Mike has been overweight most of his life and, and like most horror fans, he likes to buy shirts, hoodies, and other apparel that represent his love of horror.  "I love horror shirts with shit like the tall man, Suspiria, and Day of the Dead on them" Mike told Horrorable News.  "I used to buy shirts from places like Rotten Cotton, Punkstuff, and others but they never have my size in stock anymore.  I started buying the high quality shirts from Fright Rags but in recent years they started charging an additional fee for bigger sizes.  Like I have that kind of money just laying around.  By the time I buy my breakfast from Chik-Fil-A, my lunch from Taco Bell, and have Papa John's deliver my dinner I'm usually tapped for cash!  It's so stupid.  Fright Rags needs to consider the amount of money people make in this fucking economy!"
 
     Horrorable News reached out to Fright Rags for a comment on why they are discriminating against their bigger fans by asking more money for a shirt.  Sure, it takes more fabric to cover their big asses but they didn't ask to be fat.  Burgers are cheaper than salads!  Fright Rags, we ask you to do the right thing and start charging more for smaller sizes.  The people that buy them are already saving money by eating less!

No comments:

Post a Comment