Thursday, July 25, 2019

Texas Man Has 5 Months to Prepare His "Die Hard is a Christmas Movie" Argument

 
 
     Texas born Richard Clyburn is a product of the late 70s and cut his teeth on action and horror movies of the 80s.  Every Christmas season Richard glues himself to his Samsung Galaxy S9 and waits patiently for friends of his on Facebook to mention Christmas movies.  It's then that he pounces.  Armed with only his index finger and the grammar of a sixth grader from rural North Carolina, Richard sets out to do the lords work.  "People forget that Die Hard IS a Christmas movie and from Thanksgiving to Christmas it's my job to tell them that" Richard told Horrorable News.  "When people ask their friends on Facebook what their favorite Christmas movie to watch during the season is I have to say "Die Hard is a Christmas movie."  It may not be my favorite Christmas movie but I it's my job to do it."
 
     Sadly, Richard is not the only one that waits for these type of statuses.  Others, like New Jersey's Mike Roland comments on similar posts because he finds it funny.  "It technically is a Christmas movie but I don't care for it.  It's kind of stupid if you really ask me.  Personally, I prefer the Hallmark Christmas movies."
 
     Christmas is just 5 months away and no one contests that Die Hard is a Christmas movie.  With that being said, just don't this Christmas season.  We ALL know it's a Christmas movie so just cut it out with the "Die Hard is a Christmas movie" bullshit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment