Monday, July 22, 2019

Soska Sisters Banned From Twitter; Crazy Ralph Still Can't Remember His Facebook Password

 
     Jen and Sylvia Soska, known collectively as the Soska Sisters, are Canadian born filmmakers known for their films American Mary, Dead Hooker in a Trunk, and See No Evil 2.  They made national headlines recently when they started promoting their upcoming remake of Rabid on Twitter and one of their images landed them in hot water with the social media giant.  "We shared a still from the film trying to stir up some buzz when Twitter banned our joint account" Jen told Horrorable News.  "If we were nude or posing topless with a product for an ad we would be fine but sharing art will get you in trouble with Twitter" Sylvia added. 
 
     The Soskas are not the only ones struggling with social media.  Crazy Ralph of Crystal Lake has been locked out of his Facebook page for 2 years now.  "I want to be able to join back up with my friends and warn them but Facebook changed my password without telling me.  I know my password but they refuse to take it" Crazy Ralph said.  "Facebook as a whole is a curse on mankind.  A death curse..."


No comments:

Post a Comment