Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Filmmaker Lucifer Valentine's True Identity Has Finally Been Made Public and People Are SHOCKED!


Los Angeles, California -

Filmmaker Lucifer Valentine is well known in the underground horror scene for creating a slew of movies so vomit-inducing, they're referred to as the Vomit Gore series. All of Valentine's work contains some real, graphic items - such as vomit or urine - and mixes it with special FX like blood and gore to create a unique film viewing experience.

The one thing that has always remained a secret from nearly everyone, though, is Valentine's true identity. Though he has worked with many actors and actresses over the years, including horror film actors-turned-directors The Soska Sisters, no one has ever revealed his true identity until today.

"Honestly, when I heard it, I couldn't believe it," said horror fan Dan Ellis. "I've been a fan of his nasty films for years, and I never would have guessed that's who it was."

"I've been friends with him forever, and even I didn't know!" said filmmaker Fred Vogel, the director behind the underground classic August Underground's Mordum, which recently was announced for a Criterion release coming this fall. "When he finally came clean and let everyone know, it kind of blew me away. Frankly, I shouldn't be shocked...but I am!"

Horrorable News asked for permission to release the name publicly in an exclusive, but were denied the right to release his true identity.

"I've started to tell my friends, some of whom probably had guesses, but others had no clue," said Valentine. "I still can't go fully public because it would completely decimate the entire concept of this secret, faux-vile filmmaker that I've spent years developing, but I can say that anyone who really watches my movies can probably figure it out. It's not like it's that hard to put the pieces together."

We reached out to The Soska Sisters, Valentine's most famous stars, who continue to refuse to comment about their work on his film, as talentless hacks trying to bury their history tend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment