Thursday, June 20, 2019

Instagram Spooky Chick calls everyone "boils and ghouls"




In the over saturated, narcissistic world of horror fandom on Instagram, where you just need huge knockers and tattoos to gain thousands of followers, Spooky Chick/Model IvanaGoresAlotXxX wants to distance herself from other like profiles that litter the platform, by trying to create a "unique and singular user experience" for her followers. 

How will she do this you may ask? 

"Like, I want them to feel like they are in a club. Like, no one else is doing this, ya know?  So, like, I might as well be the one, right?  I call them my 'boils and ghouls'. Like, you know....like....boys and girls!" Ivana told Horrorable News. 

Every one of her daily posts are headed with "Evil Morning my boils and ghouls!" Each photo is of her wearing a "horror t-shirt" that shows off far more of her cleavage than the movie she's advertising, and her holding a DVD from her collection, partially in frame.

"I have fans that, like, send me movies all the time to take pictures with.  Like, I haven't seen any of them, but they all look so spooky, don't they?! If you have any movies you want me to hold in my pictures, send them my way! I love all things spooky!"

We here at Horrorable News love breasts as much as the next red blooded american, but we didn't wanna break it to her that every other "spooky chick" on instagram does the same thing.  What do we know however, as she has well over 30,000 followers to our 12.  She obviously has it all locked down.


No comments:

Post a Comment