Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Jackhole builds eBay empire on selling Slipcases for more than the Movie is worth




"Well if I sell them, I clearly state it’s just the slip. Plus I’m not making anyone pay me anything. If they want to spend $15 or $20 on just the slip who am I to tell them not to?" proclaimed internet shit heel Chas Ignarmen.

For months, post by post, he has been building an empire off the backs of desperate horror collectors that slept on early deals, by price gouging DVD/BluRay slipcases on eBay well after they are available to the mass public, making their price exceed the movies by sometimes 70%.

"I used to buy up limited run copies of new underground releases and sell them for 4 times the price when they were all gone, but now, this is too good to be true," Chas told Horrorable News to our astonishment.

Regardless of the countless 1 star reviews on eBay and numerous facebook selling groups, Chas remains determined and is reaping the benefits of raking unsuspecting fans over the coals.

No comments:

Post a Comment