Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Man is Still Waiting for His Vinegar Syndrome Order

 
     It's been a little over a week since the sale for Vinegar Syndrome's Halfway to Black Friday has ended and movie collector Caleb Franklin is still waiting on his order.  Caleb, who was cursed with having two first names, is becoming severely frustrated with the wait and has turned to social media to vent his frustrations. 
 
     "I've been waiting like two weeks or something stupid like that" Caleb told Horrorable News.  "I order from Amazon like all the time and I've never had to wait this long.  They couldn't have had that many orders before I placed my order.  I mean, they have a shipping department don't they?  That's why I went to the various horror groups to vent my frustration.  I mean, sure, I could check their website or email them directly but I prefer to go to these horror collector groups and shit talk.  It's a lot more effective than actually going straight to the source."
 
     Horrorable News was going to reach out to Vinegar Syndrome for a comment on the matter but we decided against it.  Vin Syn is a small company that has to process hundreds of orders that ship all over the country.  They have their hands full and we did not want to bother them because a few douche bags have no patience.   


No comments:

Post a Comment